Convergence Church exists to encounter Jesus and transform cities with His power and love.
Our desire is for everyone who comes to experience the presence of God and encounter His amazing love. As we experience Him, we are transformed and empowered to share His love with the world.
We are committed to build an apostolic community with a mission to train a radical army of believers living an abandoned lifestyle of deep intimacy with Jesus, producing a transformed life where the miraculous is normal, destinies are fulfilled, and the world is revolutionized by the kingdom of God.
Convergence is a dynamic, Spirit-filled community located at 5745 James Avenue, on the south side of Fort Worth, Texas. The church is about 30 minutes southwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). We are a company of people who value and pursue the presence of God and seek to live lives of transformational love that impact the world around us.
two or more things coming together to make one to tend toward or achieve union or a common conclusion or result
meet our pastors
Andrew & Emily Fish
Andrew and Emily are passionate about boldly building community that is centered on the presence of God and encounters with Him. They long to see a city transformed by His love. Their hearts burn for the Church to flourish in discipleship, the leadership of Jesus, worship, and being marked by Him. They desire to see the generations discipled into family. Andrew’s parents, Steve and Marci Fish, became pastors of Convergence when Andrew was just two months old. Andrew has been at Convergence his whole life and has been involved in a number of different roles over the years leading up to becoming Senior Leader alongside his wife Emily in June 2022. He graduated from Convergence School of Supernatural Ministry in 2011. They are grateful for the legacy of still getting to lead alongside Andrew’s parents, who were pastors for 32 years. Andrew and Emily have a beautiful daughter Adaline and three precious babies in Heaven.
- PRESENCE – We pursue the presence of Jesus first in everything we do.
- COMMUNICATION – We commit to clear, timely communication that values our vision, our culture, and our relationships.
- GENEROSITY – We give our time and resources abundantly out of a heart of love.
- AUTHENTICITY – We create an atmosphere for people to be open and honest by leading in vulnerability and transparency.
- HONOR – We create a culture of honor by speaking honorable words, engaging in courageous conversations, and valuing honest feedback.
- HEALTH – We cultivate health by prioritizing His presence, caring for our hearts, our bodies, families, and relationships.
- EMPOWERMENT – We create a culture where everyone is empowered to live in the fullness of their identity, gifts, and leadership.
- EXCELLENCE – We take ownership and responsibility for everything we do to put forth our best.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We remain accountable to each other to pursue purity, integrity, honor, and humility.
- CELEBRATION – We make time to share testimonies, celebrate wins and have fun!
Convergence exists to encounter Jesus and transform cities with His power and love.
- A people that pursue the presence of Jesus
- A people that rise above the noise of culture
- A people that stand for His righteousness
- A people that walk in the fullness of the gospel
- A people empowered to be ministers through the Holy Spirit
- A people that walk in the gifts of the Spirit
- A people that prophesy
- A people that know they are sent
- A people that love those around them
- A people that are willing to stand for the truth of God’s word
- A people that run together in the context of spiritual family
- A people that disciple the generations (young and old) into greater intimacy and purpose
- A people that call the bride to join together in unity
- A people that know they belong
- A people that hate evil but cling to what is good
- A people that know their identity as sons and daughters