Convergence Church exists to encounter Jesus and transform cities with His power and love.
Our desire is for everyone who comes to experience the presence of God and encounter His amazing love. As we experience Him, we are transformed and empowered to share His love with the world.
We are committed to build an apostolic community with a mission to train a radical army of believers living an abandoned lifestyle of deep intimacy with Jesus, producing a transformed life where the miraculous is normal, destinies are fulfilled, and the world is revolutionized by the kingdom of God.
Convergence is a dynamic, Spirit-filled community located at 5745 James Avenue, on the south side of Fort Worth, Texas. The church is about 30 minutes southwest of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). We are a company of people who value and pursue the presence of God and seek to live lives of transformational love that impact the world around us.
two or more things coming together to make one to tend toward or achieve union or a common conclusion or result
meet our pastors
Andrew & Emily Fish
Andrew and Emily are passionate about boldly building community that is centered on the presence of God and encounters with Him. They long to see a city transformed by His love. Their hearts burn for the Church to flourish in discipleship, the leadership of Jesus, worship, and being marked by Him. They desire to see the generations discipled into family. Andrew’s parents, Steve and Marci Fish, became pastors of Convergence when Andrew was just two months old. Andrew has been at Convergence his whole life and has been involved in a number of different roles over the years leading up to becoming Senior Leader alongside his wife Emily in June 2022. He graduated from Convergence School of Supernatural Ministry in 2011. They are grateful for the legacy of still getting to lead alongside Andrew’s parents, who were pastors for 32 years. Andrew and Emily have a beautiful daughter Adaline and three precious babies in Heaven.
- PRESENCE – We pursue the presence of Jesus first in everything we do.
- COMMUNICATION – We commit to clear, timely communication that values our vision, our culture, and our relationships.
- GENEROSITY – We give our time and resources abundantly out of a heart of love.
- AUTHENTICITY – We create an atmosphere for people to be open and honest by leading in vulnerability and transparency.
- HONOR – We create a culture of honor by speaking honorable words, engaging in courageous conversations, and valuing honest feedback.
- HEALTH – We cultivate health by prioritizing His presence, caring for our hearts, our bodies, families, and relationships.
- EMPOWERMENT – We create a culture where everyone is empowered to live in the fullness of their identity, gifts, and leadership.
- EXCELLENCE – We take ownership and responsibility for everything we do to put forth our best.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We remain accountable to each other to pursue purity, integrity, honor, and humility.
- CELEBRATION – We make time to share testimonies, celebrate wins and have fun!
Convergence exists to encounter Jesus and transform cities with His power and love.
Here are 10 way points that we believe are in our future and help define our vision.
- We are bringing our city into encounters with God and are igniting fires of revival across our region.
- We are a house of prayer and worship going ever deeper in the journey of encountering Jesus, seeing in heaven, and releasing what is happening in heaven on the earth.
- We are equipping our city to have healthy, heart connected families where each generation leaves a legacy and advances beyond the previous one.
- We are living full of the Holy Spirit, boldly sharing the gospel, setting captives free, flowing in gifts and signs and wonders and reaping abundant harvest.
- We are known across the earth for new songs, books, teachings, manuals and all types of media that bring people into encounters with Jesus, equip the church and carry practical, life changing revelation.
- We are training leaders in business and other spheres of culture to move in excellence and bring Kingdom realties that result in city transformation.
- We are a people of contagious generosity, who proclaim God’s favor, live in overflowing prosperity, and bring abundance to individuals, cities, and nations.
- We are a multicultural, cross-generational family, meeting in large worship gatherings, online and in homes for the purpose of deeper community, discipleship and neighborhood transformation.
- We are sending teams out, starting churches, ministry bases, and houses of prayer in the nations so that everyone might encounter Jesus and be transformed through the power of the gospel.
- We are the convergence of heaven and earth, spirit and truth, the apostolic and the prophetic, so that Jesus may be intimately known, have first place in everything and the earth may be filled with His presence.